Software Engineer (Swift, Objective-C, TypeScript, Go, Ruby, Perl).
- Providing Better Feedback in Real-time Object Detection Apps at try! Swift Tokyo 2017
- WWDC18 ML Overview at WWDC 2018 After Party
- Core ML 🏃 iOS Engineer at Tokyo iOS Meetup
- What can we achieve using Core ML and Vision framework at 2017/06/30 WWDC - Developer’s Living
- Wantedly People Scanning Screen Inside
- Value Types in WWDC16 at WWDC16 meetup
- Goto S., Aoki, T. (2014). Violent Scenes Detection based on Automatically-generated Mid-level Violent Concepts, In: 19th Computer Vision Winter Workshop Zuzana K´ukelov´a and Jan Heller (eds.) KÇrtiny, Czech Republic, February 3–5, 2014.
- Goto S, Aoki T (2014) Violent scenes detection using mid-level violence clustering. Computer Science. CSCP. pp. 283296.
- S. Goto, T. Aoki, “TUDCL at MediaEval 2013 Violent Scenes Detection: Training with Multimodal Features by MKL”, Working Notes Proc. , 2013.
- A study on high-robust SIFT features using depth information, 2011.